fesFE[M] was formed in fall 2016 but had their live debut in March last year. Somehow I missed their creation but got aware of their existence when I attended to a shusai event a couple of weeks ago at which they performed.
What confused people during their formation was the creation of another band with almost the same name and with some mutual members. That band is called FE[S]fem. Vocalist Lion and guitarist zeno are members in both of them, but only fesFE[M] has a visual kei style. You can see the difference right? ^^ (See FE[S]fem’s website here.)
In a video they ask us if we are “[S]” or if we are “[M]”. Maybe someone can figure out the meaning behind these names.
Since my main interest is visual kei, I will only focus on fesFE[M] in this blog. Let’s have a look at their initial look:
Already in December 2016 they uploaded the full PV to their song “Freya” (フレイヤ):
And in May 2017 they revealed the full PV to “Arakune ni haitoku o” (アラクネに背徳を):
Following video is made of live footage from a show where they performed “Junpakuna yume to sono ato to” (純白な夢とそのあとと):
I will check out their latest look and video in another post, so please click here!
Debut: March 18th 2017
- Vo. lion → SLADD(makoto) → SectMa(kurono) → BLACK CAT → aiolost → FE[S]fem, FesFE[M]
- Gt. aito → SoliD → SCREEN → Cyclone → sirraid → FesFE[M]
- Gt. zeno → SLADD → Zipcy(Milki) → BLACK CAT-→ aiolost → FE[S]fem, FesFE[M]
- Ba. tooru → sirraid → FesFE[M]
- Key. Jun → JokArt au Legal(support) → sirraid → FesFE[M]
- Dr. rensa → kaca → hameln → JokArt au Legal → sirraid → FesFE[M]