No need to be confused. Zonbi (which we usually know as ぞんび in hiragana) will collaborate with their alter ego band zonbi (ゾンビ in katakana) and make a 10 day tour at Ikebukuro Cyber from July 8th to August 12th. In other words: same members but different bands. Zonbi (ゾンビ) is a darker visual kei version of Zonbi (ぞんび).
I hope we’ll get some audio samples from zonbi (ゾンビ) soon since I’m very curious of their sound. And their look… I love it! ^^
Debut: July 8th 2017
Note: Zonbi (ゾンビ) is the alter ego band of Zonbi (ぞんび).
- Vo. 華亡堕/kanata → kureha → dna+ → SPELL BOX(Toshiki) → zonbi/ぞんび(kansensha no K-san→kanata), zonbi/ゾンビ(華亡堕)
- Gt. 傷/Sho → LETORO. → Radio Taiso Daini → taihai no sora → VOICE → zonbi/ぞんび, zonbi/ゾンビ(傷〜Sho〜)
- Ba. Jesus Aoi → teddy(tetsuki) → shoutenshi ageha → $wanted$ → α. → VOICE(riku) → zonbi/ぞんび(riku→aoi midori), zonbi/ゾンビ(Jesus Aoi)
- Dr. 零迦/Reika → wed-day → zonbi/ぞんび(support) → zonbi/ぞんび, zonbi/ゾンビ(零迦)
- Vo. Atom → RegxNot(kei) → zonbi/ぞんび(Vo.atom) → REALIVE(hiiragi raito) → LAGLESS
- Dr. kaji → beaU → Zip.er(support) → Zip.er → zonbi/ぞんび→ [retired]