Even though I believe that D.I.D. have the will, they haven’t really been able to become a stable band with a stable flow of releases lately. There have been difficulties and drama, glimpses of hope and long periods of release silence. Akane suffers from mental illness, which probably is one of the reasons why he’s such an amazing artist, but of course it has also been holding the band back from time to time. I love D.I.D. and have been waiting patiently but I guess this was meant to happen.
Drummer Issei decided to depart from the band today (December 27th) and D.I.D. is now on indefinite hiatus.
Apparently they have a lot of unreleased material which they will release after this date, but when that is done – they will cease activities.
D.I.D. (until the Day I Die)
Debut: July 7th 2012
Hiatus: December 27th 2017
|Vocal: Akane (茜)
|Guitar: Tohma (叶真)
|Bass: Shou (翔)
|Drums: Issei (壱世)
- Vo. Akane → julius → Para:noir → D.I.D.
- Gt. Tohma → dolore → chariots(support) → D.I.D.
- Ba. Shou → ZEXER(Dr.→Ba.→Dr.) → Para:noir(Ba.) → D.I.D.
- Dr. Issei → Saya → HATED, Amulet*(support) → Harvey → (V-Family→freesia) → Shin sekai → Neo → 2the DISCOLAND(tekede) → D.I.D.(support/Issei) → D.I.D.
- Gt. Satoshi → fizz → retort → Para:noir(Satoshi) → D.I.D.(Satoshi)→ DOAK(Satoshi) → LACK-CO.
- Dr. takeshi → D.I.D. → [retired]