As you may know, HITT will soon go on a tour in Europe. You can read more information about the shows in Sweden and Finland HERE!
And below you can read an interview with HITT made by JaME WORLD (Sweden). The version below is in English.
See original interview here: Intervju med HITT
Swedish JaME Interview with HITT
1. You’ve been to Sweden several times, how does it feel to be back?
I am happy to be back many times. It means I have an existence value.
2. Have you had time to do some sightseeing? If so, what’s your favorite place in Sweden?
When I came to Stockholm the first time my staff took me to the harbor.
I liked the scenery.
3. Do you have any special memory from your previous visits?
Yes I have. I fell in love with someone when I came to Sweden the first time lol
But the love was not successful. So I wrote the song “Sakura Romance ” from that memory.
4. You recently released “To my dearest, Piano ~Best of Singles~, how did you select the songs?
I released 5 singles. So I just make “Best of singles Album” plus the coupling songs.
Because I want people to listen my music. That’s why.
5. What inspires you when you write new music?
I write when my mind feel that I want to write music. It’s like God of music is creating using my body. I’m writing new music in my dreams.
6. Describe yourself with a song title (Your own song or a song you like). Why did you pick that song?
I am many songs. But If I pick one song, it is “Melancholy to Boku”
It’ means Melancholy with me. In fact Melancholy is depression. Of course I also have it, but I’ve accepted it like a friend…to move forward. It is my reason for picking this title.
7. What was the first cd you bought? Do you still listen to it/like it?
“Romance no Kamisama” by Koumi Hirose when I was a child.
No I didn’t listen to it in recent years.
8. What can the audience expect from your performance?
What I want people to expect the most is my powerful voice. It has become very powered-up.
9. Do you have any future plans you could share with the readers of JaME?
I have not a specific plan. But I have a dream.
That is, I would like to do a world concert tour someday.
If the time comes, I would like JaME to announce the news. Please !
Thank you so much for this Interview
Career start: 2000
Birthday: 19th April 1982