Takeru, the singer, has been diagnosed with chronic tonsillitis and must undergo surgery.
It’s a bit inconvenient since they are in the middle of the release of “BLACK”, but since he recently had a fever of nearly 40°C (104°F) there’s no reason not to take action. His recovering is estimated to take a month or so, so he will be back on track in no time – don’t worry! ^^
SuG’s planned activities will take place as planned, but Takeru might not be able to participate in all promotional work.
Message from the band:
“To all of the fans, to all concerned parties, we apologize for putting you through a great deal of trouble.”
I say: don’t worry. All fans want you healthy and happy in first hand!
|Vocal: Takeru (武瑠)||Guitar: Masato||Guitar: Yuji||Bass: Chiyu||Drums: Shinpei|
Other posts about SuG on my blog:
|Takeru||Takeru||Takeru: O||Takeru: May 11th|
|Masato||Masato||Masato: A||Masato: May 26th|
|Yuji||Yuji: B||Yuji: Oct 21st|
|Chiyu||Chiyu||Chiyu: O||Chiyu: Dec 27th|
|Shinpei||Shinpei||Shinpei: O||Shinpei: Mars 20th|
- Vo. Takeru → Dizzy×Glow → TRAVEL → SuG → SuG, Uwakimono(solo)
- Gt. Masato → [An Cafe Roadie] → TRAVEL(正人) → SuG(masato)
- Gt. Yuji → TRAVEL → SuG(ゆーぢ→yuji)
- Ba. Chiyu → LUSIA → Arc(我拉) → nana(Chiyu) → SuG, solo, GREMLINS(support), [other]
- Dr. Shinpei → シリウス(晋) → kocho no yume(晋平), Secilia Luna(support/晋) → Secilia Luna→ SuG(support/shinpei) → SuG