The Hanazono Shrine (花園神社) is a Shinto shrine located in Shinjuku, Tokyo, and was founded in the mid-17th century.
It’s a tradition among the Japanese to visit a shinto shrine at the beginning of every year, preferably within the first 3 days, to pray for good health and fortune. The first visit to a shinto shrine of the new year is called Hatsumode (初詣) .
See the guys pray and read their fortunes. ^^
Other posts about ViV on my blog
|HIROHIRO||HIROHIRO||HIROHIRO: O||HIROHIRO: Feb 21st|
|WATARU||WATARU||WATARU: ?||WATARU: July 11th|
|RayJi||RayJi||RayJi: A||RayJi: Feb 22nd|
|SAYUKI||SAYUKI||SAYUKI: ?||SAYUKI: Dec 12th|
- Vo. HIROHIRO → 蕚 → plu’to → P*Route → GAM → Grigori → [solo]→ urb shade black boot’s(HERO) → ViV(HIROHIRO)
- Gt. WATARU → ViV
- Ba. RayJi → ViV(RayJi→RAYJI)
- Dr. SAYUKI → 乱す-MIDAS → Li’call(support) → FOODED SEAL, ViV(support) → ViV
- Dr. Verry → WILD BERRY JACK → ViV→ FOODED SEAL(support) → ?
- Gt. HAKU → Guignol → IZABEL VAROSA(chihro) → ANUBIS(HAKU) → [solo](HAKU) → 御主人様専用奇才楽団-Virgil-(Gt.&Vo.白) → [solo](HAKU), ViV(support Gu.) → RE-LITE(Chihiro) → RE-LITE, SAKURA