This is upsetting news for a lot of you, unfortunately.
Asagi has mentioned on his blog that he suffers from tempomandibular joint disorder which causes pain and dynsfunction when moving. Hence, D has decided to go on hiatus after the live at Shinjuku BLAZE on December 22nd. They will also have a big Japanese tour ahead so you still have a chance to see them live!
Let’s hope Asagi gets well soon!
Other posts about D on my blog:
|ASAGI||ASAGI: A||ASAGI: Aug 29th|
|Ruiza||Ruiza: A||Ruiza: Feb 18th|
|HIDE-ZOU||HIDE-ZOU: O||HIDE-ZOU: Now 19th|
|Tsunehito||Tsunehito: ?||Tsunehito: Mars 5th|
|Hiroki||Hiroki: AB||Hiroki: July 20th||Hiroki|
- Vo. ASAGI → Balsamic → JE*REVIENS → Syndrome, Kochou → D → Night of the children → D, ASAGI(solo)
- Gt. Ruiza → Distray → LAYBIAL → Syndrome, Ruiza(solo) → D → [hospitalized] → D, Ruiza(solo)
- Gt. HIDE-ZOU → Lapis → Clair de Lune(hide→HiDeZo) → As’REAL(Vo.) → S to M(Gt.Hidezo) → Night of the children(support) → D, Aioros → D
- Ba. Tsunehito → Relude → Baroque(roadie) → Givuss → SCISSOR → ISOLATION → D
- Dr. Hiroki → OVERTAKER → Michiru Project → Aioria → S to M, MU:TATION → D → Night of the children → D, Aioros → D
- Ba. Rena → PERSONA → D → Night of the children → D → ?
- Gt. Sin → WITH SEXY → NEO-SADISM → Vasalla → Syndrome → Syndrome, KISAKI PROJECT(support) → D → L.I.S.K → ?