Already in March, the visual kei band Souiumono announced that they might fire their guitarist hirobucky after their one-man live at Shinjuku BLAZE at August 24th since he isn’t “skilled enough”.
There’s a catch though, which was described in the March 2014 issue of “Men’s Spider”. If hirobucky receives 1000 or more petition letters/post cards with messaged like “firing estoppel”, “please stay” or “you can do it” before August 24th – he will stay in the band.
See following link on Souiumono’s official webpage.
There’s a lot of doubts concerning this announcement’s seriousness, since the band are known for making fun of things.
Is this for real or just a clever PR-trick..? ^^
Debut: March 25th 2011
- Vo. SACCHI → VALQUR → poitrine → Souiumono
- Gt. nono → alkaloid → hagakure → JOKER → V[NEU] → DragonWAPPPPPPER, NINJAMAN JAPAN → Souiumono
- Gt. Hiro Backy → AIREAL(ИIRO) → beaU(ИIRO) → Hibi Subete wo Nomikomu Fukumoka → Hyper Pocket(support/ИIRO) → Souiumono(Hiro Backy)
- Ba. Nuppe → CalcoBrena → poitrine → Souiumono
- Dr. Kamui → Fenrir → Se’ikspia, Schwardix Marvally(support) → KillerQueen → SHERLOCK → SERIAL⇔NUMBER → Souiumono
- Gt. donkey → Trick◆Box → Kirsch → THE CRISIS → Souiumono → ボカロP