– During the first break, Aoi and Reita were huddled at a corner whispering at each other.
– Reita was about to grab another pick when Aoi blocked and slapped his arm. He tried to get back at Aoi but the latter proved to be a fast cat.
– 2nd ENCORE. Members going back to the stage,Aoi tailing Reita while playfully skipping & gesturing to kick Ruki like a kid but dared not to do it.
– Reita and Uruha went towards Ruki’s empty platform and played together. Aoi noticed them so he childishly skipped towards them and joined!
– Reita was spinning nonstop and probably got dizzy that he ended up giving Uruha a bear hug for support.
– It happened again! RUKI’s sneaky arm snaked across Uruha’s chest. Uruha mouthed “うるせい” back at RUKI.
– Aoi went in front of Kai’s drum set and was doing something I couldn’t see w/his back facing the crowd, Kai laughed and mouthed “ばか”.
– To start the set for ballad tracks theGazettE played LOSS with piano chords added to its intro.
– 3rd ENCORE. Reita came out with a red bandanna covering half of his face AND another red strap covering his forehead!
– 3rd ENCORE. Ruki was wearing a black BOY LONDON t-shirt and a long flimsy grey blazer with an open front.
Band: the GazettE
|Vocal: Ruki||Guitar: Aoi||Guitar: Uruha||Bass: Reita||Drums: Kai|
Other posts about the GazettE on my blog:
The GazettE (ガゼット)
|Ruki||Ruki||Ruki: B||Ruki: FEB 1st|
|Aoi||Aoi||Aoi: A||Aoi: JAN 20th|
|Uruha||Uruha: O||Uruha: JUN 9th|
|Reita||Reita: A||Reita: MAY 27th|
|Kai||Kai: B||Kai: OCT 28th|
Categories: The GazettE (ガゼット)