Dir En Grey fans are dedicated in their obsessiveness — where does it come from?
Actually, we really have no idea why it is so, but we can say that we put effort and heart into our shows, trying to make every single show as important and for the fans. Perhaps that is what the fans see from us. Hopefully, that’s what they get.
Touring in America — what do you bring that reminds you of Japan.
I don’t bring anything, but I lick soy sauce to remind myself of home. [Laughs]
If you are a Dir En Grey fan, I think you might find following interview worth reading: 🙂
DIR EN GREY
Debut: February 1997
|Vocal: kyo (京)
Feb 16th 1976
|Guitar: Kaoru (薫)
Feb 17th 1974
Dec 20th 1974
March 31st 1977
Feb 24th 1978
- Vo. Kyo → Gesshoku(Yoma) → Kuroyume(roadie) → ALBATROSS(roadie) → Visun(Yoma→Hotoma) → Masquerade → Haijin Kurobarazoku(Kyo) → La:Sadie’s → DIR EN GREY → DIR EN GREY, sukekiyo
- Gt. Kaoru → CHARM → La:Sadie’s → DIR EN GREY
- Gt. Die → ka.za.ri → La:Sadie’s → DIR EN GREY → DIR EN GREY, DECAYS (Vo&Gt)
- Ba. Toshiya → Pierrot(roadie) → GOSICK → MONALIZA → D+L(Gt) → DIR EN GREY(Ba)
- Dr. Shinya→ Siva → Ruby → Haijin Kurobarazoku → La:Sadie’s → DIR EN GREY
Categories: Dir En Grey