Live report from Mexico
LiveReportRT@GazettEnoUra We’ll write some live reports we found online. Sorry, we don’t know exactly the credits because there’s a lot.
-But we mainly took them from: NoNoseBirdy, TannMatsumotoo, GazeRockSV, nameless-deformity. Sorry if we missed someone! >w< :
* Ruki said in Spanish: “Gracias México.” “¿Se están divirtiendo?” (“Thank you Messico” “Are you having fun?”)
* Aoi and Uruha played a couple of times back to back, then Uruha placed his arm around Aoi’s shoulders and patted his head.
* Aoi threw kisses and smiled a lot. Reita showed his tongue.
* It seems that Ruki lost a ring during the live.
* While waiting for a song, Aoi walked up to his mic, moved his hips and then walked away smirking.
* Uruha was wearing a T-Shirt of the WORLD TOUR during the encore.
* Aoi got close to Uruha and kissed his head. Then, they started playing together.
* Ruki was surprised that all fans were singing along.
* Uruha danced a bit at the center of the stage.
* When the encore was about to start, Ruki introduced the first song but Kai started playing an other one. Everyone looked at him like: “are you serious?” and Kai laughed. Ruki apologized and Shiver started.
From Ruki’s Twitter:
Ruki: The first day of the world tour in Mexico City has ended with no problems. I was just surprised with how loud the cheering was (laughs). I want to come back again someday.
K: Good work today! We’re going to try to match up to you in Okayama (^^)b
Ruki: Alright let’s join forces in Brazil!
K: Y…yes sir
Translation credits: aimai na kokoro
*I wish come back here!.
See you soon!
I love Mexico!*
Band: the GazettE
Other post about the GazettE on my blog:
The GazettE (ガゼット)
|Ruki||Ruki||Ruki: B||Ruki: FEB 1st|
|Aoi||Aoi||Aoi: A||Aoi: JAN 20th|
|Uruha||Uruha: O||Uruha: JUN 9th|
|Reita||Reita: A||Reita: MAY 27th|
|Kai||Kai: B||Kai: OCT 28th|