You might think that Jupiter would sound just like old Versailles, but this is actually a new sound that Zin brings with his amazing voice (and that keeps intriguing me).
I’m confused. But I like this!
This is a song that truly shows the variety of Zin’s voice – something I believe Kamijo is lacking (Kamijo is still awesome, but he can’t sing like this.) At first I didn’t recognize Zin’s voice in the chorus… And those screams in the end! Yeah!
As you probably have guessed it was released on Jupiter’s album “Classical Element”. It’s “Symmetry Breaking” I’m talking about. What do you think about it?
Background: All members except Zin are ex-members of Versailles
Other posts about Jupiter on my blog:
|Jupiter Blog||Versailles Blog||Bloodtype||Birthday|
|Zin||Zin||Zin: B||Zin: Sep 1st|
|Hizaki||Hizaki||Hizaki: AB||Hizaki: Feb 17th|
|Teru||Teru||Teru||Teru: O||Teru: April 10th|
|Masashi||Masashi||Masashi||Masashi: O||Masashi: April 25th|
|Yuki||Yuki||Yuki: A||Yuki: Feb 18th|
- Vo. Zin → Tokami(Kaito) → V-Family → Freesia → SLOD → Jupiter(Zin)
- Gt. HIZAKI → GARNET GRAVE → Crack brain(hizaki) → Grotesque Romanticaー(HIZAKI) → Schwardix Marvally → BURNING FIRE → SULFURIC ACID → HIZAKI grace project → HIZAKI grace project, Versailles → Jupiter, HIZAKI grace project
- Gt. TERU → 藍華柳～Aikaryu～ → Aikaryu, HIZAKI grace project → Aikaryu, Versailles(support) → Versailles→ Jupiter
- Ba. MASASHI → Diza wa-re → ALPHA → Ash → Chocolate’S(support), CRAZY Bom.(support/masashi) → Red Carpet(Miwa Masashi) → CODE(MASASHI→masashi) → kozi(support), Versailles(support) → Versailles(MASASHI) → Jupiter
- Dr. YUKI → SugarTrip → Alively Sanctuary → Versailles→ Jupiter