A band that I’ve become really fond of is Scarlett, and if you are a sucker for beautiful melodies – just like me – you might like them too.
They are not just about beautiful melodies though, there are some really heavy sounds and screaming as well. I would actually like to recommend ALL jrock-lovers to listen to this band. 🙂
Here is a bunch of samples of songs that I really like and you can find them all on their best-of-album: “四畳半ベストヒット集” released 2012.05.09.
Buy the album cdjapan here.
Track samples in video:
1. Ame no kousaten (雨の交差点)
2. Kamikaze aikokuroku (神風哀哭録)
3. FLASHBACK (フラッシュバック)
4. Bojou no hi, onna to uso (慕情の日、女と嘘)
5. Ouka ranman (桜花爛漫)
6. Yuushuu no machibito (憂愁の待ち人)
7. Baikoku≠shinshi (売国≠紳士)
8. Akai touhikou (赤い逃避行)
9. Biyaku (媚薬)
10. LOST CULTURE (ロストカルチャー)
11. HYSTERIC JAPANESE
The album consists of 16 tracks.
More PV (full & previews) watch with Scarlett:
Band: Scarlett (スカーレット)
Disband: 20th April 2014
|Vocal: Hayato (ハヤト)||Guitar: Masaki (真咲)||Bass: Daichi (Daichi)|
Other post about Scarlett on my blog:
|Hayato||Hayato||Hayato||Hayato: April 17th|
|Masaki||Masaki||Masaki||Masaki: April 23rd|
|Daichi||Daichi||Daichi||Daichi: Aug 21st|
- Vo. Hayato → Scarlett(Hayato) → gyakushuu no jisakujienya(gin)
- Gt. masaki → Scarlett(Masaki) → Panel Magic(masaki) → gyakushuu no jisakujienya(hibiki)
- Ba. daichi → Scarlett→ gyakushuu no jisakujienya
- Ba. tomo → Scarlett(support) → ?
- Dr. TAKURO → GLADZ J.B → Scarlett(support) → Nineth Eriot(support)