This performance is SO epic…
Atsushi Sakurai & Abingdon boys school performs the song “Doresu” (Dress) together. It’s originally a song by Buck-tick (Atsushi is singer in Buck-tick) that Abingdon boys school made a cover of. And here they perform it TOGETHER. I’m not sure, but I think this clip is from 2010.
In the beginning, Takanori Nishikawa (a.k.a. T. M. Revolution) sings by himself, and that’s so beautiful. But after a while, Atsushi enters the stage and at this points I get chills!
Wow… Two beautiful men performs a beautiful song together. Their voices are amazing, even though I think that Atsushi’s voice are a little bit more unique. And damn, he’s handsome. Still.
Such powerful duet. WOW!
Who do you think shines the most…? ^_-
Atsushi looks so tall… and he is tall for being a Japanese: 177 centimeter!
Watch the original here. Atsushi is really beautiful and androgynous in this PV. (Except when his face gets distorted behind the ice… ^_-)
Let’s go back to year 1993…
March 7th 1966
Oct 21st 1965
June 16th 1966
Jan 24th 1967
Aug 19th 1962
- Vo. Sakurai Atsushi → BUCK-TICK → BUCK-TICK, Schwein → BUCK-TICK, Atsushi Sakurai(solo) → BUCK-TICK, THE MORTAL[URL]
- Gt. Imai Hisashi → BUCK-TICK → BUCK-TICK, SCHAFT → BUCK-TICK, Schwein → BUCK-TICK, Lucy, SCHAFT[URL]
- Gt. Hoshino Hidehiko → BUCK-TICK → BUCK-TICK, dropz
- Ba. Higuchi Yutaka → BUCK-TICK → BUCK-TICK, Wild Wise Apes → BUCK-TICK
- Dr. Yagami Toll → Shout → SP → BUCK-TICK → BUCK-TICK, Yagami Toll & The Blue Sky → BUCK-TICK
- Vo. Araki → BUCK-TICK → ?