AYABIE was actually one of the first jrock bands that I got really attached to. Back then, their name was “Ayabie” not “AYABIE” (only capital letters).
Why this? Well, in 2010, Kenzo, Intetsu, Yumehito and Takehito chose to leave the band ’cause they didn’t like where the band was going. Maybe a strange choice when the band had become so successful… but I do understand.
Anyway, these four ex-members were the one to create the new AYABIE. The old member Aoi decided to do a solo career.
So, the road has been a bit bumpy, but 2 months ago they announced the end of their hiatus and recently they announced that there will be a fifth official member: Taito. He will be playing the keyboard.
If I’m not mistaken, they will – as a full band – be back on track as a five-member team Mars 19th.
So… welcome Taito!
Members of AYABIE
My personal favorite songs by Ayabie/AYABIE:
Debut: October 22nd 2010
|Vocal & Guitar:
- Vo&Gt. yumehito → HYBRID-ZOMBIEZ → soroban → ayabie(support) → ayabie(Gt.) → AYABIE(Vo.) → KAKASHI → Belle, Robin’s peace Bk.
- Gt. Takehito → Hinawana → ayabie → AYABIE, DEATHBIE, 168-one sixty eight-(support), Fairy Tale
- Ba. intetsu → Hinawana → ayabie → AYABIE, DEATHBIE
- Key. taito → AYABIE, Fairy Tale → ?
- Dr. KENZO → ayabie(Kenzo) → AYABIE → GREMLINS(Dr.KNZ), BVCCI HAYNES(Vo.KNZ) → GREMLINS(Dr.KNZ), BVCCI HAYNES(Vo.KNZ), ANOMIY.(Vo.KENZO)[URL]
- Gt. Ryouhei → Boukunkaigi → Hinawana → Ecchi → Ayabie → MEGAMASSO → MEGAMASSO, Aoi&Ryohei → MEGAMASSO → MEGAMASSO, Migimimi sleep tight
- Vo. Anzu → Rei Ryuu → Maruru → Downer → DOWNER → AYABIE(support)
- Dr. Yuta → SIN(support), Ayabie(roadie) → MEGAMASSO→ SLOD → yuina(support) → World Wrap Word → DOWNER(support) → RoNo☆Cro(support), ALDEBARAN(support)