Giant ice-cream, hah?
There is 8 different flavors and you can buy it at Daily Chico at Tokyo’s Nakano Broadway for only 390 yen!
The flavors are, counting from the top:
1. Tochi Otome strawberry
7. Matcha green tea
I LOVE sashimi, but if this is true… I sure get a little bit nervous.
Sushi lover’s entire body left riddled with WORMS after eating contaminated sashimi
- Chinese man went to his doctor with stomach ache and itchy skin
- Scans revealed his entire body had been infected with tapeworm
- Doctors say this is due to the large amount of raw fish he had eaten
- Cases such as this have increased due to the soaring popularity of sushi
Read more HERE!
I’m not a heroine in the kitchen, but maybe you are?
These Sailor Moon cookies looks delicious, don’t they?
(I saw this clip on your news-feed, Pernilla K. Thanks for sharing! ^^)
LEGO is awesome.
Chocolate LEGO is even more awesome.
Thank you Akihiro Mizuuchim illustrator and designer, who got the brilliant idea to fuse two awesome things together like this!
I simply love this, wish I was a better cook…
Looks tasty! And sweet! ^^
I really don’t know how to comment this video… ^_-
1) Never use your hand to catch falling food
2) Avoid using your teeth to bite food in half
3) Never mix wasabi into your soy sauce
4) Don’t invert the lid of your bowl
5) Don’t place clam shells in the bowl’s lid or on a separate plate
6) Don’t hold your chopsticks before picking up your bowl
7) Don’t hover or touch food without taking it, and always pause to eat your rice
8) Never rest your chopsticks across the top of your bowl
9) Don’t use the opposite end of your chopsticks to take food from a communal plate
10) Never raise your food above your mouth
Read MORE about these rules HERE! ^^