LEGO is awesome.
Chocolate LEGO is even more awesome.
Thank you Akihiro Mizuuchim illustrator and designer, who got the brilliant idea to fuse two awesome things together like this!
I simply love this, wish I was a better cook…
Looks tasty! And sweet! ^^
I really don’t know how to comment this video… ^_-
1) Never use your hand to catch falling food
2) Avoid using your teeth to bite food in half
3) Never mix wasabi into your soy sauce
4) Don’t invert the lid of your bowl
5) Don’t place clam shells in the bowl’s lid or on a separate plate
6) Don’t hold your chopsticks before picking up your bowl
7) Don’t hover or touch food without taking it, and always pause to eat your rice
8) Never rest your chopsticks across the top of your bowl
9) Don’t use the opposite end of your chopsticks to take food from a communal plate
10) Never raise your food above your mouth
Read MORE about these rules HERE! ^^
Do you want to make your own Totoro cookie-shaper?
There’s a guide HERE!